Visit the Link Garden

Rather than a link farm, we have a link garden. Websites that just list a bunch of links and have no content are called link farms. The Smart Mom Blog has content and a list of smart links. There are some websites out there that are wonderful resources for smart moms. I contnually collect links for sites that will help us with parenting, education, thrift, and creativity.

Please enjoy the Link Garden. Feel free to post your comments about the links in the garden, or about other smart websites that we should include. Thanks!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think blogger.com has been attacked by leprechans!! first Janet's blog was unaccessible and now I can't get to your link garden. I am enjoying your blog and found liberty day fascinating. I think I may have to bring my kids next year!!

Alsia
Karla said…
Alisa,

I agree about the leprechauns! You'll find the link garden to the lower left of the screen. I hope you'll be able to visit.
Unknown said…
Hi Karla,

Thanks for the link and the comment! Great to see you blogging too.

Viele Gruesse,
Sarah

Popular Posts